Returns February 8 Sundays 9/8c
When the zombie apocalypse arrives, you’ll need to be prepared. That’s why AMC has teamed up with First My Family to create the official The Walking Dead survival kit. Now available for pre-order, the kit contains enough emergency supplies to help two people survive for 72 hours. The contents include…
• 2 – Datrex 2400 Calorie Emergency Food Rations. Stays fresh for up to 5 years
• 12 – Datrex 4.22 oz packs of Emergency Water. Stays fresh for up to 5 years
• 1 – Premium Lifeline First Aid kit, 85 Pieces
• 1 – Lifegear Glow LED Flashlight. Lasts up to 400 hours
• 2 – Emergency Mylar Space Blankets
• 2 – Emergency Ponchos for Severe Weather
• 1 – Leather Palm Work Gloves for moving debris
• 1 – Waterproof match booklet (where permitted)
• 4 – Procedural Face Masks
Kits are expected to arrive in limited volume in February or March, so order now and receive a custom The Walking Dead Pre-Order certificate with an exclusive single use redemption code. The first 10,000 pre-orders will be given priority status and include an exclusive The Walking Dead ”We’re Survivors” patch.
The Walking Dead returns Sun., Feb. 9 at 9/8c on AMC.