Midseason Finale Sunday 9/8c
Get in on the action. Play these four The Walking Dead games available on mobile devices, gaming consoles and/or Facebook.
The Walking Dead: Assault
This game for mobile devices is now only 99 cents! Download the app at iTunes.
The Walking Dead Social Game
This Facebook game just released Chapter 3 as well as a new Player Vs. Player mode which lets you raid other players’ camps and defend your own. Play now!
The Walking Dead: A TellTale Game Series
Winner of over 70 awards, TellTale’s game series is available both for digital download and from retailers. Order or download now!
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
Activision’s highly anticipated console game is now available for pre-order and features an exclusive “walker herd” mode from GameStop. Pre-order now!
Posted by AMC.com
February 10, 2013 9:55 PM
Filed under: Games, Polls & Quizzes
Talking Dead Airs This Sunday 10/9c With Guests Robert Kirkman, Keegan-Michael Key and a Surprise Cast Member
During the episode, go to talkingdead.com/playdead to answer real-time questions posed during the show.
Watch a full Season 5 marathon on-air and a sneak peek video online.
Video – Talking Dead Episode 507 Highlights and Bonus Scene Featuring Christian Serratos (Rosita) and Sonequa Martin-Green (Sasha)
Watch these exclusive video highlights from the latest Talking Dead episode, featuring Chris Hardwick and his guests, Christian Serratos (Rosita), Sonequa Martin-Green (Sasha) and Paul F. Tompkins.
Recent Activity on AMC forThe Walking Dead
The Walking Dead Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- Kevin Dreyfuss, VP, DIGITAL CONTENT
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPS
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Annmarie Nye, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO