Get in on the action. Play these four The Walking Dead games available on mobile devices, gaming consoles and/or Facebook.
The Walking Dead: Assault
This game for mobile devices is now only 99 cents! Download the app at iTunes.
The Walking Dead Social Game
This Facebook game just released Chapter 3 as well as a new Player Vs. Player mode which lets you raid other players’ camps and defend your own. Play now!
The Walking Dead: A TellTale Game Series
Winner of over 70 awards, TellTale’s game series is available both for digital download and from retailers. Order or download now!
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
Activision’s highly anticipated console game is now available for pre-order and features an exclusive “walker herd” mode from GameStop. Pre-order now!
Posted by AMC.com
February 10, 2013 9:55 PM
Filed under: Games, Polls & Quizzes
The Walking Dead actor talks about arriving at Alexandria and shares his cocktail recipe inspired by the apocalypse.
The Walking Dead actor talks about how the fans helped to bring his character back and what it was like to reunite with clean-shaven Rick.
Video – Talking Dead Episode 516 Highlights and Bonus Scene Featuring Lennie James, Norman Reedus and Melissa McBride
Watch these exclusive video highlights from the latest Talking Dead episode, featuring Chris Hardwick and his guests, Lennie James, Norman Reedus and Melissa McBride.
Recent Activity on AMC forThe Walking Dead
The Walking Dead Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Kevin Dreyfuss, VP, DIGITAL CONTENT
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPLICATIONS
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Annmarie Nye, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Cory Abbey, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Laura Luckenbaugh, ASSISTANT, DIGITAL MEDIA
- T Sahara Meer, EDITORIAL DIRECTOR
- Ashleen Wicklow, ASSISTANT PRODUCER