Time changes so make sure your avatar does too. You can customize the look of your virtual self in The Walking Dead Social Game at any time by clicking on the characters icon located towards the bottom of your screen. You can choose between 25 different faces, 45 shirts, 34 pairs of pants, and 38 pairs of shoes. Perhaps you want to sport a goatee or give those zebra-print pants a try. With so many options from head to toe, there’s no reason NOT to freshen up your alter ego. Do it now!
Posted by Shavonne Bell
January 1, 2013 9:00 AM
Filed under: Games, Polls & Quizzes
Christian Serratos, who plays Rosita on AMC’s The Walking Dead, talks about why she’s drawn to scary shows and a learning experience she had on set.
The Walking Dead Showrunner, Executive Producer and Writer talks about diverging from his source material and the possibility of celebrity zombies.
Check out exclusive amc.com video from Talking Dead’s latest episode featuring Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes) and Show Runner Scott Gimple.
Recent Activity on AMC forThe Walking Dead
The Walking Dead Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPS
- Yoshitaka Ito, DEVELOPER
- Erica Kelly, COORDINATOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Ashley Shaw, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT