Time changes so make sure your avatar does too. You can customize the look of your virtual self in The Walking Dead Social Game at any time by clicking on the characters icon located towards the bottom of your screen. You can choose between 25 different faces, 45 shirts, 34 pairs of pants, and 38 pairs of shoes. Perhaps you want to sport a goatee or give those zebra-print pants a try. With so many options from head to toe, there’s no reason NOT to freshen up your alter ego. Do it now!
Posted by Shavonne Bell
January 1, 2013 9:00 AM
Filed under: Games, Polls & Quizzes
What do you think will happen to Daryl now? Vote in the poll then tune in to Talking Dead Sunday at 10/9c to see the results.
Next Games and AMC partner to develop a first-of-its-kind mobile game for The Walking Dead to coincide with Season 5.
Norman Reedus, who plays Daryl Dixon on AMC’s The Walking Dead, talks about the inspiration behind Daryl’s infamous scowl and how he welcomes new actors on the show.
Recent Activity on AMC forThe Walking Dead
The Walking Dead Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Drew Pisarra, VP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Nick Bridger, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPLICATIONS
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Erica Kelly, COORDINATOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Ashley Shaw, MANAGER OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Yoshitaka Ito, DEVELOPER