Be careful when moving around reclining walkers in The Walking Dead Social Game. As you know from characters like Bicycle Girl, even zombies with missing limbs can survive if they’ve got a brain. Don’t assume all walkers on the ground are safe. A zombie with teeth can still attack you. When you see a walker just lying around, be sure to finish it off for good.
Posted by Shavonne Bell
January 4, 2013 9:00 AM
Filed under: Games, Polls & Quizzes
Next Games and AMC partner to develop a first-of-its-kind mobile game for The Walking Dead to coincide with Season 5.
Norman Reedus, who plays Daryl Dixon on AMC’s The Walking Dead, talks about the inspiration behind Daryl’s infamous scowl and how he welcomes new actors on the show.
What is the most useful lesson Daryl teaches Beth in Season 4 Episode 12, “Still”? Vote in the poll then tune in to Talking Dead Sunday at 10/9c to see the results.
Recent Activity on AMC forThe Walking Dead
The Walking Dead Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Drew Pisarra, VP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Nick Bridger, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPLICATIONS
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Erica Kelly, COORDINATOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Ashley Shaw, MANAGER OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Yoshitaka Ito, DEVELOPER