In the world of The Walking Dead Social Game, strategy is everything. During missions, use the map to determine a good hiding spot in relationship to where supplies and nearby walkers are located. If you take the time to plot out your missions, you’ll have a smoother path to victory. Biting off more than you can chew may just get you bitten…which is never a good thing during the apocalypse.
Posted by Shavonne Bell
December 28, 2012 12:00 AM
Filed under: Games, Polls & Quizzes
The Walking Dead actress talks about her apocalypse weapon of choice and saying goodbye to Bob.
During the episode, go to talkingdead.com/playdead to answer real-time questions posed during the show.
Watch these exclusive video highlights and a bonus segment from the latest Talking Dead episode, featuring Chris Hardwick and his guests, Slash, Mary Lynn Rajskub and Andrew J. West.
Recent Activity on AMC forThe Walking Dead
The Walking Dead Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- Kevin Dreyfuss, VP, DIGITAL CONTENT
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPS
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Annmarie Nye, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO