Returns Sunday October 12 9/8c
In the world of The Walking Dead Social Game, strategy is everything. During missions, use the map to determine a good hiding spot in relationship to where supplies and nearby walkers are located. If you take the time to plot out your missions, you’ll have a smoother path to victory. Biting off more than you can chew may just get you bitten…which is never a good thing during the apocalypse.
Posted by Shavonne Bell
December 28, 2012 12:00 AM
Filed under: Games, Polls & Quizzes
What are Carol and Tyreese hiding from? How do Rick and the other survivors get out of that train car? These sneak peek pictures from the premiere give clues.
Stunt Coordinator Monty Simons describes exactly what goes into choreographing fights and training walkers.
Robert Kirkman and Dave Erickson will co-create The Walking Dead’s companion piece with a new location and cast of characters.
Recent Activity on AMC forThe Walking Dead
The Walking Dead Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- Kevin Dreyfuss, VP, DIGITAL CONTENT
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPS
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Annmarie Nye, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO