Returns February 9
Think you can handle missions on your own in The Walking Dead Social Game?
Then deselect your partner on the Mission Select screen in order to go
on missions alone. Now you can fly solo when grabbing supplies or collecting ammunition or even bashing walker brains. Remember to make sure you only have a single member of your squad selected (on the Mission
Select screen) before entering your next mission. Got it? Great! Play now.
Posted by Drew Pisarra
November 2, 2012 9:25 AM
Scott Wilson, who plays Hershel Greene on AMC’s The Walking Dead, talks about how the show has eclipsed his other iconic roles and his recommended reading list for the apocalypse.
What will the group miss most now that Hershel is gone? Vote now then tune in to the Talking Dead Mid-Season Finale Sunday at 10/9c to see the results.
David Morrissey, who plays the Governor on AMC’s The Walking Dead, talks about some presidential inspiration for his character and psychoanalyzes what’s really going on in the Governor’s head.
Recent Activity on AMC forThe Walking Dead
The Walking Dead Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Drew Pisarra, VP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Nick Bridger, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPLICATIONS
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Erica Kelly, COORDINATOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Ashley Shaw, MANAGER OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Yoshitaka Ito, DEVELOPER