Returns February 9
Survive the firebombing of Atlanta, fight your way underground, save remnants of the National Guard, encounter a mysterious message written on a helipad, help the Vatos, and get to the CDC — all in the second half of The Walking Dead Social Game‘s Chapter 2, released this weekend!
There are 15 exciting new Story Missions, new characters and 17 new maps. There are also a number of feature upgrades, including new game challenges — now, you must keep key companions alive on Story Missions to succeed.
New Game Challenge
Story Missions have a new feature. Whereas previously, you could allow your companion to die and still complete a Story Mission, now your companion has to survive for you to finish. Camp missions, however, remain the same: Your companion can die and you can still successfully complete the mission. This change was made to improve the continuity of the story and to introduce a new challenge for Story Missions. Hope you enjoy playing this new feature.
Posted by Drew Pisarra
November 17, 2012 1:43 AM
Scott Wilson, who plays Hershel Greene on AMC’s The Walking Dead, talks about how the show has eclipsed his other iconic roles and his recommended reading list for the apocalypse.
What will the group miss most now that Hershel is gone? Vote now then tune in to the Talking Dead Mid-Season Finale Sunday at 10/9c to see the results.
David Morrissey, who plays the Governor on AMC’s The Walking Dead, talks about some presidential inspiration for his character and psychoanalyzes what’s really going on in the Governor’s head.
Recent Activity on AMC forThe Walking Dead
The Walking Dead Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Drew Pisarra, VP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Nick Bridger, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPLICATIONS
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Erica Kelly, COORDINATOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Ashley Shaw, MANAGER OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Yoshitaka Ito, DEVELOPER