Survive the firebombing of Atlanta, fight your way underground, save remnants of the National Guard, encounter a mysterious message written on a helipad, help the Vatos, and get to the CDC — all in the second half of The Walking Dead Social Game‘s Chapter 2, released this weekend!
There are 15 exciting new Story Missions, new characters and 17 new maps. There are also a number of feature upgrades, including new game challenges — now, you must keep key companions alive on Story Missions to succeed.
New Game Challenge
Story Missions have a new feature. Whereas previously, you could allow your companion to die and still complete a Story Mission, now your companion has to survive for you to finish. Camp missions, however, remain the same: Your companion can die and you can still successfully complete the mission. This change was made to improve the continuity of the story and to introduce a new challenge for Story Missions. Hope you enjoy playing this new feature.
Posted by Drew Pisarra
November 17, 2012 1:43 AM
The Walking Dead actor talks about his first day on set and his character’s true nature.
Talking Dead Airs This Sunday 10/9c With Guests Mary Lynn Rajskub, Slash and a Surprise The Walking Dead Cast Member
Joining host Chris Hardwick this week will be Mary Lynn Rajskub, Slash of Guns N’ Roses and a surprise The Walking Dead cast member.
Watch these exclusive video highlights and a bonus segment from the latest Talking Dead episode, featuring Chris Hardwick and his guests, Chad L. Coleman (Tyreese) and Breaking Bad’s Matt Jones.
Recent Activity on AMC forThe Walking Dead
The Walking Dead Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- Kevin Dreyfuss, VP, DIGITAL CONTENT
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPS
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Annmarie Nye, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO