Returns October 2014
1 Day Until the World Premiere
of the Season 5 Trailer
Survive the firebombing of Atlanta, fight your way underground, save remnants of the National Guard, encounter a mysterious message written on a helipad, help the Vatos, and get to the CDC — all in the second half of The Walking Dead Social Game‘s Chapter 2, released this weekend!
There are 15 exciting new Story Missions, new characters and 17 new maps. There are also a number of feature upgrades, including new game challenges — now, you must keep key companions alive on Story Missions to succeed.
New Game Challenge
Story Missions have a new feature. Whereas previously, you could allow your companion to die and still complete a Story Mission, now your companion has to survive for you to finish. Camp missions, however, remain the same: Your companion can die and you can still successfully complete the mission. This change was made to improve the continuity of the story and to introduce a new challenge for Story Missions. Hope you enjoy playing this new feature.
Posted by Drew Pisarra
November 17, 2012 1:43 AM
Con-goers this weekend will be able to pass through the walker-infested tunnel from Episode 15 before arriving at a recreation of Terminus, complete with eerie shrine room.
The poster depicts Rick, Carl, Michonne, Daryl, Glenn, Maggie and Abraham handcuffed in the Terminus train car.
Heading to Comic-Con? Tweet to Eat for a Chance to Gain Access to The Walking Dead BBQ July 25 or 26
Take a selfie at The Walking Dead booth for admittance into The Walking Dead BBQ at San Diego Comic Con.
Recent Activity on AMC forThe Walking Dead
The Walking Dead Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPS
- Yoshitaka Ito, DEVELOPER
- Erica Kelly, COORDINATOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Ashley Shaw, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT