Among the 17 new maps in Chapter Two, Part Two of The Walking Dead Social Game are two you may actually recognize from AMC’s hit show: the CDC from Season 1, Episode 5 “Wildfire” and the pharmacy from Season 2, Episode 4 “Cherokee Rose.” In addition to locations from the TV series, the game now also mirrors other parts of Atlanta and its surrounding areas as well. Be sure to check out the details on the buses and public transportation, using colors inspired by MARTA (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority) as well as the former site of President Woodrow Wilson’s law offices. Go have a look around!
Posted by Shavonne Bell
November 27, 2012 9:41 AM
Filed under: Games, Polls & Quizzes
Next Games and AMC partner to develop a first-of-its-kind mobile game for The Walking Dead to coincide with Season 5.
Norman Reedus, who plays Daryl Dixon on AMC’s The Walking Dead, talks about the inspiration behind Daryl’s infamous scowl and how he welcomes new actors on the show.
What is the most useful lesson Daryl teaches Beth in Season 4 Episode 12, “Still”? Vote in the poll then tune in to Talking Dead Sunday at 10/9c to see the results.
Recent Activity on AMC forThe Walking Dead
The Walking Dead Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Drew Pisarra, VP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Nick Bridger, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPLICATIONS
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Erica Kelly, COORDINATOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Ashley Shaw, MANAGER OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Yoshitaka Ito, DEVELOPER