Among the 17 new maps in Chapter Two, Part Two of The Walking Dead Social Game are two you may actually recognize from AMC’s hit show: the CDC from Season 1, Episode 5 “Wildfire” and the pharmacy from Season 2, Episode 4 “Cherokee Rose.” In addition to locations from the TV series, the game now also mirrors other parts of Atlanta and its surrounding areas as well. Be sure to check out the details on the buses and public transportation, using colors inspired by MARTA (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority) as well as the former site of President Woodrow Wilson’s law offices. Go have a look around!
Posted by Shavonne Bell
November 27, 2012 9:41 AM
Filed under: Games, Polls & Quizzes
Christian Serratos, who plays Rosita on AMC’s The Walking Dead, talks about why she’s drawn to scary shows and a learning experience she had on set.
The Walking Dead Showrunner, Executive Producer and Writer talks about diverging from his source material and the possibility of celebrity zombies.
Check out exclusive amc.com video from Talking Dead’s latest episode featuring Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes) and Show Runner Scott Gimple.
Recent Activity on AMC forThe Walking Dead
The Walking Dead Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPS
- Yoshitaka Ito, DEVELOPER
- Erica Kelly, COORDINATOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Ashley Shaw, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT