Returns February 9
Among the 17 new maps in Chapter Two, Part Two of The Walking Dead Social Game are two you may actually recognize from AMC’s hit show: the CDC from Season 1, Episode 5 “Wildfire” and the pharmacy from Season 2, Episode 4 “Cherokee Rose.” In addition to locations from the TV series, the game now also mirrors other parts of Atlanta and its surrounding areas as well. Be sure to check out the details on the buses and public transportation, using colors inspired by MARTA (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority) as well as the former site of President Woodrow Wilson’s law offices. Go have a look around!
Posted by Shavonne Bell
November 27, 2012 9:41 AM
Filed under: Games, Polls & Quizzes
Scott Wilson, who plays Hershel Greene on AMC’s The Walking Dead, talks about how the show has eclipsed his other iconic roles and his recommended reading list for the apocalypse.
What will the group miss most now that Hershel is gone? Vote now then tune in to the Talking Dead Mid-Season Finale Sunday at 10/9c to see the results.
David Morrissey, who plays the Governor on AMC’s The Walking Dead, talks about some presidential inspiration for his character and psychoanalyzes what’s really going on in the Governor’s head.
Recent Activity on AMC forThe Walking Dead
The Walking Dead Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Drew Pisarra, VP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Nick Bridger, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPLICATIONS
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Erica Kelly, COORDINATOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Ashley Shaw, MANAGER OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Yoshitaka Ito, DEVELOPER