Returns Sunday October 12 9/8c
The Walking Dead Social Game is getting bigger and better all the time. Want to get the most out of the experience as you virtually slice up walkers and defend your camp? Follow The Walking Dead Social Game fan page on Facebook. Here you’ll get daily strategy tips and news (and sometimes free energy!) that will ensure that you’re fully equipped for new chapters and missions and totally up-to-speed on the latest upgrades. What are you waiting for?
Posted by Clayton Neuman
October 23, 2012 11:48 AM
Filed under: Games, Polls & Quizzes
Stunt Coordinator Monty Simons describes exactly what goes into choreographing fights and training walkers.
Robert Kirkman and Dave Erickson will co-create The Walking Dead’s companion piece with a new location and cast of characters.
The Walking Dead’s Executive Producer David Alpert shares his favorite moments from the show and the comic character he can’t wait to introduce.
Recent Activity on AMC forThe Walking Dead
The Walking Dead Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPS
- Yoshitaka Ito, DEVELOPER
- Erica Kelly, COORDINATOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Ashley Shaw, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT