Returns October 12
The Walking Dead Social Game is getting bigger and better all the time. Want to get the most out of the experience as you virtually slice up walkers and defend your camp? Follow The Walking Dead Social Game fan page on Facebook. Here you’ll get daily strategy tips and news (and sometimes free energy!) that will ensure that you’re fully equipped for new chapters and missions and totally up-to-speed on the latest upgrades. What are you waiting for?
Posted by Clayton Neuman
October 23, 2012 11:48 AM
Filed under: Games, Polls & Quizzes
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season rewards fans with hours of bonus features, production footage, deleted scenes and audio commentaries.
The Walking Dead Stunt Coordinator Monty Simons talks about the art of falling like a zombie and which character would make a great stunt actor.
The Walking Dead’s Showrunner, Executive Producer and Writer Scott M. Gimple shares his favorite moment from the Season 4 Finale and the perfect food for surviving the apocalypse.
Recent Activity on AMC forThe Walking Dead
The Walking Dead Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPS
- Yoshitaka Ito, DEVELOPER
- Erica Kelly, COORDINATOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Ashley Shaw, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT