All AMC Shows
Movies on AMC
Anticipation is mounting for The Walking Dead's return this Sunday at 9/8c on AMC. Looking for ways to keep your zombie urges sated until then? Here are ten things to do to get ready for the Season 3 Premiere, "Seed."
1. Catch up with The Walking Dead full series marathon of Seasons 1 and 2, starting this Sat., Oct. 13 at 10AM/9c on AMC.
2. Watch a NEW sneak peek video from Sunday's Season 3 Premiere.
3. Check out ten sneak peek photos from this Season's first episode.
4. Watch four all-new The Walking Dead webisodes, which follow the story of a survivor seeking refuge in a storage facility.
5. Find out about The Walking Dead Story Sync, an interactive experience for your smartphone, tablet or Internet Browser launching with the Season 3 Premiere.
6. Learn more about AMC's Survive and Drive sweepstakes, which gives you a chance to win the Hyundai Tucson featured in the show and be a character in Activision's upcoming The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Video Game.
7. Slice up walkers, recruit your friends and defend your camp with The Walking Dead Social Game on Facebook.
8. Enter the AMC Give Blood Sweepstakes (in conjunction with the American Red Cross) for your chance to win a trip to The Walking Dead set. Use your brains. Give blood.
9. Register to watch the LIVE stream of The Walking Dead Season 3 Premiere on AMCtv.com. (NOTE: The live stream is no longer available)
10. Sign up for Dead Alert: The Walking Dead Newsletter to keep up-to-date between episodes and possibly win some swag.
The Walking Dead returns this Sun., Oct. 14 at 9/8c on AMC.