Since its release last month, The Walking Dead Social Game has been spreading faster than a zombie outbreak. Now, thanks to your enthusiasm, the game is trending on Facebook. (Click the Trending tab in the app store to see how high up the ranks it is.)
Haven’t tried the game yet? Go play The Walking Dead Social Game now.
Posted by Clayton Neuman
September 24, 2012 3:20 PM
Filed under: Games, Polls & Quizzes
Next Games and AMC partner to develop a first-of-its-kind mobile game for The Walking Dead to coincide with Season 5.
Norman Reedus, who plays Daryl Dixon on AMC’s The Walking Dead, talks about the inspiration behind Daryl’s infamous scowl and how he welcomes new actors on the show.
What is the most useful lesson Daryl teaches Beth in Season 4 Episode 12, “Still”? Vote in the poll then tune in to Talking Dead Sunday at 10/9c to see the results.
Recent Activity on AMC forThe Walking Dead
The Walking Dead Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Drew Pisarra, VP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Nick Bridger, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPLICATIONS
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Erica Kelly, COORDINATOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Ashley Shaw, MANAGER OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Yoshitaka Ito, DEVELOPER