Returns February 8 Sundays 9/8c
This week, David Morrissey talks to TV Guide about playing the Governor while Entertainment Weekly declares that the Season 2 DVD is “not to be missed.” Read on for more:
• Entertainment Weekly‘s calendar of 99 ways to spend 99 days this summer highlights the The Walking Dead‘s Season 2 DVD release in August, describing it as “not to be missed.” (No Link.) Screen Crush also has the Blu-Ray release’s official trailer.
• David Morrissey tells TV Guide what he’s looking forward to about playing The Governor on The Walking Dead, including “I get to go to Comic-Con.”
• Gale Anne Hurd chats with Comic Book Movie, which declares that The Walking Dead “just might be her personal favorite” of all her projects.
• The Walking Dead is one of TVLine‘s dream Emmy nominees for Best Drama, despite “Emmy’s longstanding bias against genre shows.”
• The Walking Dead is one of 10 TV shows that HitFix wants to see at Comic-Con: “If there was ever a year when Walking Dead deserved a promotion to Hall H, this is it.”
• Bleeding Cool reports on the “Jon Bernthal Vs The Walking Dead” panel at Phoenix ComiCon, which featured Bernthal reminiscing about his time on the show. The Nerd Repository has a few clips from the panel.
• MTV has photos of the upcoming action figures of Shane and the Well Zombie, plus an interview with Todd McFarlane of McFarlane Toys, the manufacturer.