In The Walking Dead‘s Season 2 Finale, the farmhouse is overtaken by walkers, Andrea is rescued by a katana-wielding stranger and Rick reveals Dr. Jenner’s disquieting secret. Learn more through the online extras for Episode 13, “Beside the Dying Fire”:
• The Walking Dead Story Sync for Episode 13 with polls, trivia, and exclusive video.
• An open thread for this episode in the Talk Forum (Chat with fellow fans)
Also worth your attention:
• The Season Finale of Talking Dead, The Walking Dead After Show with guests Executive Producer Glen Mazzara, Executive Producer Robert Kirkman and Laurie Holden (Andrea). Tune in at 10/9c for a special announcement about Season 3 of The Walking Dead.
• A zombie-themed trailer for the Mad Men Season 5 Premiere next Sun., Mar. 25 at 9/8c on AMC.
• The Watch to Win Sweepstakes: Enter tonight’s three code words for a chance to win tickets to the Season 3 Premiere
• Be one of the first to play the The Walking Dead Social Game by liking it on Facebook
• Dead Alert, the weekly newsletter for The Walking Dead
Posted by Clayton Neuman
March 18, 2012 10:00 PM
The Walking Dead actor talks about arriving at Alexandria and shares his cocktail recipe inspired by the apocalypse.
The Walking Dead actor talks about how the fans helped to bring his character back and what it was like to reunite with clean-shaven Rick.
Video – Talking Dead Episode 516 Highlights and Bonus Scene Featuring Lennie James, Norman Reedus and Melissa McBride
Watch these exclusive video highlights from the latest Talking Dead episode, featuring Chris Hardwick and his guests, Lennie James, Norman Reedus and Melissa McBride.
Recent Activity on AMC forThe Walking Dead
The Walking Dead Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Kevin Dreyfuss, VP, DIGITAL CONTENT
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPLICATIONS
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Annmarie Nye, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Cory Abbey, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Laura Luckenbaugh, ASSISTANT, DIGITAL MEDIA
- T Sahara Meer, EDITORIAL DIRECTOR
- Ashleen Wicklow, ASSISTANT PRODUCER