Returns October 12
In The Walking Dead‘s Season 2 Finale, the farmhouse is overtaken by walkers, Andrea is rescued by a katana-wielding stranger and Rick reveals Dr. Jenner’s disquieting secret. Learn more through the online extras for Episode 13, “Beside the Dying Fire”:
• The Walking Dead Story Sync for Episode 13 with polls, trivia, and exclusive video.
• An open thread for this episode in the Talk Forum (Chat with fellow fans)
Also worth your attention:
• The Season Finale of Talking Dead, The Walking Dead After Show with guests Executive Producer Glen Mazzara, Executive Producer Robert Kirkman and Laurie Holden (Andrea). Tune in at 10/9c for a special announcement about Season 3 of The Walking Dead.
• A zombie-themed trailer for the Mad Men Season 5 Premiere next Sun., Mar. 25 at 9/8c on AMC.
• The Watch to Win Sweepstakes: Enter tonight’s three code words for a chance to win tickets to the Season 3 Premiere
• Be one of the first to play the The Walking Dead Social Game by liking it on Facebook
• Dead Alert, the weekly newsletter for The Walking Dead
Posted by Clayton Neuman
March 18, 2012 10:00 PM
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season rewards fans with hours of bonus features, production footage, deleted scenes and audio commentaries.
The Walking Dead Stunt Coordinator Monty Simons talks about the art of falling like a zombie and which character would make a great stunt actor.
The Walking Dead’s Showrunner, Executive Producer and Writer Scott M. Gimple shares his favorite moment from the Season 4 Finale and the perfect food for surviving the apocalypse.
Recent Activity on AMC forThe Walking Dead
The Walking Dead Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPS
- Yoshitaka Ito, DEVELOPER
- Erica Kelly, COORDINATOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Ashley Shaw, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT