Returns October 12
Finally! The Walking Dead‘s Midseason Premiere airs this Sun., Feb. 12 at 9/8c. Looking for ways to distract yourself until the awaited hour? Here are ten things to do to get ready for Episode 8, “Nebraska.”
2. Watch two sneak peek videos of Sunday’s all-new episode.
3. Check out two sneak peek photos from the Midseason Premiere.
4. Check out a multimedia interview with Greg Nicotero about the most iconic walkers thus far.
5. Watch The Walking Dead webisodes detailing the back story of Bicycle Girl.
6. Find out about The Walking Dead Story Sync, an interactive experience launching online for Episode 8.
8. Sign up for Dead Alert: The Walking Dead Newsletter to keep up-to-date between episodes and possibly win some swag.
9. Check out clips from Talking Dead, AMC’s live The Walking Dead After Show. (Talking Dead returns on-air this Sunday at Midnight/11c and online right afterwards.)
The Walking Dead‘s Midseason Premiere, “Nebraska,” airs this Sun., Feb. 12 at 9/8c on AMC.