Even with The Walking Dead marathon encore presentations coming up on Tue., Jan. 18 and Wed., Jan. 19, the show’s fans are still buzzing this week about what they’d like to see happen in Season 2 — from revisiting certain characters to following the narrative of the comic book.
• “Shane should get either shot in the arm or bitten, not severely. Bitten on the arm or leg.” — bellastylemusings
• “‘Vatos’ was my second favorite episode. What happens when the elderly die from natural causes? I was really invested in the characters and hope the show revisits them at some point…” — Quirkydi
• “I’ve been thinking a lot lately about the relationship between Andrea and Dale. There’s no certainty that the show will follow what happens in the [graphic novel] but I have the feeling that it will, and I hope it does too.” — Rob
Log onto the Talk forum to join in this conversation or start a topic of your own.
Posted by Carolyn Koo
January 6, 2011 9:00 PM
The Walking Dead actor talks about arriving at Alexandria and shares his cocktail recipe inspired by the apocalypse.
The Walking Dead actor talks about how the fans helped to bring his character back and what it was like to reunite with clean-shaven Rick.
Video – Talking Dead Episode 516 Highlights and Bonus Scene Featuring Lennie James, Norman Reedus and Melissa McBride
Watch these exclusive video highlights from the latest Talking Dead episode, featuring Chris Hardwick and his guests, Lennie James, Norman Reedus and Melissa McBride.
Recent Activity on AMC forThe Walking Dead
The Walking Dead Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Kevin Dreyfuss, VP, DIGITAL CONTENT
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPLICATIONS
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Annmarie Nye, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Cory Abbey, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Laura Luckenbaugh, ASSISTANT, DIGITAL MEDIA
- T Sahara Meer, EDITORIAL DIRECTOR
- Ashleen Wicklow, ASSISTANT PRODUCER