Even with The Walking Dead marathon encore presentations coming up on Tue., Jan. 18 and Wed., Jan. 19, the show’s fans are still buzzing this week about what they’d like to see happen in Season 2 — from revisiting certain characters to following the narrative of the comic book.
• “Shane should get either shot in the arm or bitten, not severely. Bitten on the arm or leg.” — bellastylemusings
• “‘Vatos’ was my second favorite episode. What happens when the elderly die from natural causes? I was really invested in the characters and hope the show revisits them at some point…” — Quirkydi
• “I’ve been thinking a lot lately about the relationship between Andrea and Dale. There’s no certainty that the show will follow what happens in the [graphic novel] but I have the feeling that it will, and I hope it does too.” — Rob
Log onto the Talk forum to join in this conversation or start a topic of your own.
Posted by Carolyn Koo
January 6, 2011 9:00 PM
Check back after each new episode to see which new areas have been added.
Video – Talking Dead Episode 512 Highlights and Bonus Scene Featuring Alanna Masterson and Denise Huth
Watch these exclusive video highlights from the latest Talking Dead episode, featuring Chris Hardwick and his guests, Alanna Masterson (Tara), Executive Producer Denise Huth and actor Timothy Simons (Veep).
The newest actor from The Walking Dead actor talks about keeping his role on the show a secret and whether the group should trust Aaron.
Recent Activity on AMC forThe Walking Dead
The Walking Dead Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- Kevin Dreyfuss, VP, DIGITAL CONTENT
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPS
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Annmarie Nye, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO