The commenters this week discussed how much they liked the character of Jim, and how sorry they were to see him go.
• “Ahhhh, Jim was my favorite character. I was so bummed out when he got bit, I wanted him to go on with the rest and find some way to hang in there… I wish the writers would write him back in, maybe make him immune or something (I know, wishful thinking).” — Michelle B.
• “Jim was one of my faves in both the comic and the show. It was both heartbreaking and awe-inspiring to watch [him] go.” — Joshua Hedge
• “I love how close [actor] Andrew [Rothenberg] and Jim look in the comic. He is not only a great actor, but a perfect match for Jim!” — stitchedxzombie
Log onto the Talk forum to join in any of these conversations or start a topic of your own.
Posted by Carolyn Koo
January 20, 2011 6:00 PM
The Walking Dead actor talks about arriving at Alexandria and shares his cocktail recipe inspired by the apocalypse.
The Walking Dead actor talks about how the fans helped to bring his character back and what it was like to reunite with clean-shaven Rick.
Video – Talking Dead Episode 516 Highlights and Bonus Scene Featuring Lennie James, Norman Reedus and Melissa McBride
Watch these exclusive video highlights from the latest Talking Dead episode, featuring Chris Hardwick and his guests, Lennie James, Norman Reedus and Melissa McBride.
Recent Activity on AMC forThe Walking Dead
The Walking Dead Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Kevin Dreyfuss, VP, DIGITAL CONTENT
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPLICATIONS
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Annmarie Nye, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Cory Abbey, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Laura Luckenbaugh, ASSISTANT, DIGITAL MEDIA
- T Sahara Meer, EDITORIAL DIRECTOR
- Ashleen Wicklow, ASSISTANT PRODUCER