Returns February 8 Sundays 9/8c
The commenters this week discussed how much they liked the character of Jim, and how sorry they were to see him go.
• “Ahhhh, Jim was my favorite character. I was so bummed out when he got bit, I wanted him to go on with the rest and find some way to hang in there… I wish the writers would write him back in, maybe make him immune or something (I know, wishful thinking).” — Michelle B.
• “Jim was one of my faves in both the comic and the show. It was both heartbreaking and awe-inspiring to watch [him] go.” — Joshua Hedge
• “I love how close [actor] Andrew [Rothenberg] and Jim look in the comic. He is not only a great actor, but a perfect match for Jim!” — stitchedxzombie
Log onto the Talk forum to join in any of these conversations or start a topic of your own.
Posted by Carolyn Koo
January 20, 2011 6:00 PM
Grab some wings and a machete and gear up for The Walking Dead Zombie Bowl, featuring every Season 1 and 2 episode in order.
The Walking Dead returns with all-new episodes Sun., Feb. 8 at 9/8c on AMC.
Check out the video now to hear from stars Andrew Lincoln (Rick), Norman Reedus (Daryl), Lauren Cohan (Maggie) and the rest of the cast, as well as Show Runner Scott M. Gimple.
Recent Activity on AMC forThe Walking Dead
The Walking Dead Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- Kevin Dreyfuss, VP, DIGITAL CONTENT
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPS
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Annmarie Nye, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO