The commenters this week discussed how much they liked the character of Jim, and how sorry they were to see him go.
• “Ahhhh, Jim was my favorite character. I was so bummed out when he got bit, I wanted him to go on with the rest and find some way to hang in there… I wish the writers would write him back in, maybe make him immune or something (I know, wishful thinking).” — Michelle B.
• “Jim was one of my faves in both the comic and the show. It was both heartbreaking and awe-inspiring to watch [him] go.” — Joshua Hedge
• “I love how close [actor] Andrew [Rothenberg] and Jim look in the comic. He is not only a great actor, but a perfect match for Jim!” — stitchedxzombie
Log onto the Talk forum to join in any of these conversations or start a topic of your own.
Posted by Carolyn Koo
January 20, 2011 6:00 PM
During the episode, go to talkingdead.com/playdead to answer real-time questions posed during the show.
Watch these exclusive video highlights and a bonus segment from the latest Talking Dead episode, featuring Chris Hardwick and his guests, Slash, Mary Lynn Rajskub and Andrew J. West.
The Walking Dead actor talks about his first day on set and his character’s true nature.
Recent Activity on AMC forThe Walking Dead
The Walking Dead Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- Kevin Dreyfuss, VP, DIGITAL CONTENT
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPS
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Annmarie Nye, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO