Returns Sunday October 12 9/8c
MTV catches up with Bear McCreary, the Battlestar Galactica composer who’s working on The Walking Dead, while Bloody Disgusting and Fangoria pay visits to the drama’s Atlanta set.
- Composer Bear McCreary talks to MTV about writing the score: “I’m a huge fan of the comic, so I already have these melodies in my mind.”
- During Bloody Disgusting‘s set visit, Executive Producer Gale Anne Hurd praises Atlanta’s zombies: “I don’t think there’s anywhere in the world where you could find better zombie extras.”
-Fangoria also visits The Walking Dead set, where Special Make-Up Effects Designer Greg Nicotero explains the show will “set a new standard for gore on TV.”
- In an interview with SFX, Nicotero clarifies, “Our zombies don’t eat brains! “
- Robert Kirkman reveals to UGO what he wants to see come alive from his comics, including the “confrontation between Shane and Rick — I’m really excited to see that transfer over to the small screen.”
- To io9, Robert Kirkman shares that the producers are “chomping at the bit” to bring the character of Michonne to the TV show.
- In an interview with TV Squad, Jon Bernthal (Shane Walsh) declares, “If you like gore, this is going to be for you.”