This week, Joel McHale on The Soup checks out the Small Town Security crew’s sushi adventure, while Showville‘s Alec Mapa discusses the reality show’s eccentricities with Bay Area Reporter. Plus, Examiner.com chats with Joan Koplan.
• On E!’s The Soup, Joel McHale spotlights the Small Town Security crew’s discovery of sushi (and wasabi) in last week’s Episode 4, “A Starr Is Born.”
• Bay Area Reporter interviews Alec Mapa, who says that Showville celebrates “the eccentricity of people. Everybody lets their freak flag fly, and I applaud the loudest.”
• Examiner.com does a Q&A with Joan Koplan and observes, “There aren’t that many shows in the Reality TV Universe that have the ability to feel genuine and pull on the heartstrings to such winning ends as AMC’s Small Town Security.”
• Washington State’s KVEW-TV interviews Keith Ramsay, a local firefighter with a talent for ventriloquism who appeared in this week’s Season 1, Episode 3 of Showville set in Walla Walla.
• The Bellingham Herald also speaks with Showville‘s Keith Ramsay, who says he’s “excited, especially because I never thought I’d get past the auditions.”
• The Mount Airy (N.C.) News reports that the Showville episode featuring the town will air on July 4.