This week, Dennis Croft writes about his transition for The Huffington Post, and Joan Koplan talks with Zap2it and Hollywood.com about Small Town Security. Plus, Joan also speaks with FOX 5 Atlanta and the Chattanooga Times Free Press, Lt. Croft is interviewed by The Advocate, and The A.V. Club calls Small Town Security “a goldmine.” Read on for more:
• Following his revelation in the Small Town Security series premiere, Dennis Croft writes about his transition for The Huffington Post.
• Joan Koplan tells Hollywood.com who the “main three people I yell at” are: “Irwin, Christa, and Lieutenant Croft. I don’t really yell at Brian that much, because he doesn’t really do anything to make me mad.”
• FOX 5 Atlanta describes Small Town Security as “hilarious” and speaks with Joan Koplan about how the show got Hollywood’s attention.
• The Chattanooga Times Free Press interviews Joan Koplan, who says she can’t see the show flopping: “It’s great the way they portray us because it’s us. There is no acting.”
• The Advocate interviews Lt. Croft and says that AMC “has struck gold” with Small Town Security.
• AfterElton notes that Croft is “the only transgender man on a reality program currently on the air.”
• The A.V. Club‘s preview of Small Town Security says AMC has “certainly stumbled upon a goldmine of goofballs” and calls the show “a John Waters movie come to life.”
• HollywoodChicago.com praises Small Town Security as “reminiscent of the work of the Coen brothers.”