All AMC Shows
Movies on AMC
This week, Entertainment Weekly calls The Pitch "absorbing," and a variety of Las Vegas media profile the local agency that won The Pitch Series Premiere. Read on for more:
• Entertainment Weekly calls The Pitch "an absorbing look at the frustrations and satisfactions of the creative process itself." (No Link.)
• The Las Vegas Sun talks to SK+G Creative Director Doug Hentges, who, despite his agency's win "watched the show with my hands over my eyes."
• Vegas Seven also talks to Kramer about how winning The Pitch will impact SK+G: ""You are going to see this agency with national accounts out of this. I guarantee it."
• The chief executive of digital advertising company Undertone writes in Forbes about running an ad during The Pitch, asserting, "The Pitch was our Super Bowl moment."
• International Business Times says The Pitch "offers viewers an intense, never-before-seen glimpse in to the world of America's top ad agencies."
• The CEO of TheLadders reviews The Pitch and declares, "What draws you into the show is the live pitch that the two agencies do against each other to win new business."
• Loop21.com interviews the founder of Muse Communications about the agency's participation in The Pitch: "There's gonna be millions of people who are seeing this project."