To watch full episodes, you must have a cable provider that supports AMC's full episode service and you must have AMC as part of your cable package.
AMC’s new original series The Pitch premieres this coming Monday, Apr. 30 at 9/8c. But there’s plenty for viewers to do online until then. For instance…
1. Watch the full episode sneak preview online
2. Check out sneak peak photos from the upcoming Series Premiere
3. Get a glimpse of the upcoming season via three trailers
4. Catch the video largely responsible for the one agency’s win in the sneak preview as well as a video interview with the client further detailing their reasoning.
5. Sign up for the AMC Weekly newsletter for updates on The Pitch
6. Like The Pitch on Facebook and follow The Pitch on Twitter
The Pitch officially premieres on Mon., Apr. 30 at 9/8c.
Posted by Cory Abbey
April 24, 2012 5:00 PM
Filed under: The Pitch
Our commenting feature is unavailable while we update the site. We apologize for the inconvenience. Commenting and the Talk forum will launch along with a range of new site features early next month. If you would like to be notified when commenting and the Talk forum have relaunched please enter your email below.
In the meantime, you can continue discussion on social media, including AMC’s Facebook pages.
The Godfather walks a fine line between fact and fiction. Do you know the true stories behind the movie? Read more to find out.
The Making of The Mob: New York will premiere Monday, June 15 at 10/9c.
Orphan Black video trailers, a Q&A with actor Ari Millen, and eight more ways to prep for the AMC Networks CloneCast on April 18.
RSS Feed | Atom Feed