All AMC Shows
Movies on AMC
This week, The San Francisco Chronicle praises Kevin Smith's new memoir, which he also discusses with CBS This Morning and NPR. Plus, Ming Chen dishes to MTV on his favorite comic heroes and villains. Read on for more:
• The San Francisco Chronicle says of Kevin Smith's new memoir, "Like most of his films, though crude on the surface, 'Tough' explores fundamental truths."
• Smith appeared on CBS This Morning, and reports that "[co-host Gayle King] literally read my book out loud, and not just my book, but the filthiest passages of my book, and my heart skipped a beat."
• NPR interviews Kevin Smith on his transition from filmmaker to author. On becoming famous, Smith says, "I feel like I fall somewhere between the president and Kim Kardashian."
• MTV has the scoop on Ming Chen's favorite comic book hero and villain of all time.
• Comic Book Men is called "geekery at its finest" and Kevin Smith is praised for leading the "group of geeky gurus through some of the best, most fascinating stories."
• Examiner interviews Jonathan Baylis, who appeared on the second episode of Comic Book Men, and learns that Baylis received orders for his indie comic So Buttons the night of the airing.