Established Hollywood icon John Travolta has had his ups and downs. ’70s hits like Grease and Saturday Night Fever made him a superstar; ’80s flicks like Staying Alive and The Experts are now all but forgotten. So what made director Quentin Tarantino decide take a chance on the actor with Pulp Fiction? Consider the range of his early work — which also includes Carrie and Urban Cowboy — then vote for which Travolta movie you think ranks as his most inspiring.
Posted by T Sahara Meer
February 1, 2012 12:01 AM
Filed under: Movie Lists
The Comic Book Men star talks about what being a comic book man really means and the most interesting thing he’s learned about Ming.
AMC’s annual FearFest kicks off today with marathons of Stephen King, Tremors and Chucky. The on-air film festival will include horror films like Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween and more.
The LA KISS’s star wide receiver talks about his fiery post-game locker room speeches and whether or not he’d make a good rock star.
Recent Activity on AMC forAMC Blog
AMC Blog Categories
- 4th and Loud
- Broken Trail
- Comic Book Men
- Film Festivals
- Flashback Five
- Games, Polls & Quizzes
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- Kevin Dreyfuss, VP, DIGITAL CONTENT
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPS
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Annmarie Nye, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO