All AMC Shows
Movies on AMC
• The director of National Treasure will helm a movie about the early days of the Greenpeace movement. Turns out the founders were looking to save the environment and find buried presidential treasure.
• Martin Scorsese will receive the Cecil B. DeMille Award at this year's Golden Globes ceremony. It's safe to say his acceptance speech will be high-energy and riddled with old movie references.
• Lionsgate is considering buying MGM for the right price. Good to see the lion will stay in the family. Gotta love that MGM lion.
• Paranormal Activity passed the $100 million mark to become the highest grossing R-rated thriller of the decade. At this point, it's set to pass The Grudge for the number four horror spot of all time. Ghost fight!
• Julian McMahon, Ernest Borgnine, Richard Dreyfuss and Brian Cox are all in negotiations to join the cast of the Bruce Willis comic book spy thriller Red. Borgnine, Dreyfuss and Willis in the same movie? This will either be the greatest movie ever or completely unwatchable.• Word has it the Rambo V plotline will no longer involve the aging action hero battling hideous man-beasts. That's a relief. This thing was starting to sound like the The Island of Doctor Moreau 2.