The Greatest Movie Mom Is Nurturing (Steel Magnolias), Beautiful (Erin Brockovich), Deranged (Serial Mom)
How do you decide who ranks as the greatest movie mom ever? Does the combination of stunning looks and political convictions wow you a la Erin Brockovich with Julia Roberts. Or do you prefer the long-suffering devotion of Sally Field in Steel Magnolias? An argument could even be made for the sheer madness of Kathleen Turner’s Serial Mom. Which mom do you love best. Peruse these ten contenders then vote for your favorite. The winner will be announced this Sunday, Mother’s Day.
This poll has now closed. Winner announced on Mother’s Day.
Posted by Cory Abbey
May 4, 2009 3:48 PM
Filed under: Photos
The Godfather walks a fine line between fact and fiction. Do you know the true stories behind the movie? Read more to find out.
The Making of The Mob: New York will premiere Monday, June 15 at 10/9c.
Orphan Black video trailers, a Q&A with actor Ari Millen, and eight more ways to prep for the AMC Networks CloneCast on April 18.
AMC Blog Categories
- 4th and Loud
- Broken Trail
- Comic Book Men
- Film Festivals
- Flashback Five
- Games, Polls & Quizzes
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Kevin Dreyfuss, VP, DIGITAL CONTENT
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPLICATIONS
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Annmarie Nye, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Cory Abbey, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Laura Luckenbaugh, ASSISTANT, DIGITAL MEDIA
- T Sahara Meer, EDITORIAL DIRECTOR
- Ashleen Wicklow, ASSISTANT PRODUCER