The Greatest Movie Mom Is Nurturing (Steel Magnolias), Beautiful (Erin Brockovich), Deranged (Serial Mom)
How do you decide who ranks as the greatest movie mom ever? Does the combination of stunning looks and political convictions wow you a la Erin Brockovich with Julia Roberts. Or do you prefer the long-suffering devotion of Sally Field in Steel Magnolias? An argument could even be made for the sheer madness of Kathleen Turner’s Serial Mom. Which mom do you love best. Peruse these ten contenders then vote for your favorite. The winner will be announced this Sunday, Mother’s Day.
This poll has now closed. Winner announced on Mother’s Day.
Posted by Cory Abbey
May 4, 2009 3:48 PM
Filed under: Photos
Walt Flanagan talks about which moments from the show made him laugh the hardest, what comics he’s reading now and the rarest item he’s seen come into the Stash.
The Comic Book Men star talks about what being a comic book man really means and the most interesting thing he’s learned about Ming.
AMC’s annual FearFest kicks off today with marathons of Stephen King, Tremors and Chucky. The on-air film festival will include horror films like Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween and more.
Recent Activity on AMC forAMC Blog
AMC Blog Categories
- 4th and Loud
- Broken Trail
- Comic Book Men
- Film Festivals
- Flashback Five
- Games, Polls & Quizzes
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- Kevin Dreyfuss, VP, DIGITAL CONTENT
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPS
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Annmarie Nye, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO