The Greatest Movie Mom Is Nurturing (Steel Magnolias), Beautiful (Erin Brockovich), Deranged (Serial Mom)
How do you decide who ranks as the greatest movie mom ever? Does the combination of stunning looks and political convictions wow you a la Erin Brockovich with Julia Roberts. Or do you prefer the long-suffering devotion of Sally Field in Steel Magnolias? An argument could even be made for the sheer madness of Kathleen Turner’s Serial Mom. Which mom do you love best. Peruse these ten contenders then vote for your favorite. The winner will be announced this Sunday, Mother’s Day.
This poll has now closed. Winner announced on Mother’s Day.
Posted by Cory Abbey
May 4, 2009 3:48 PM
Filed under: Photos
Gump week begins Monday, April 14 on AMC. Watch Forrest Gump on-air and continue the experience online with quizzes, tournaments, photo galleries and movie lists.
Prepare for the upcoming Season 2 Premiere of Freakshow on May 6 by watching the first season’s episodes online and on air.
Silent Bob’s partner in crime talks about his relationship with Kevin Smith and how Jay and Silent Bob would fair on The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad.
Recent Activity on AMC forAMC Blog
AMC Blog Categories
- Broken Trail
- Comic Book Men
- Film Festivals
- Flashback Five
- Games, Polls & Quizzes
- Movie Lists
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPS
- Yoshitaka Ito, DEVELOPER
- Erica Kelly, COORDINATOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Ashley Shaw, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT