In real-life, relationships come and go. But on the big screen, they stay in our memories forever. Remember Richard Gere and Debra Winger (An Officer and a Gentleman) or Debra Kerr and Burt Lancaster (From Here to Eternity) or Harrison Ford and Melanie Griffith (Working Girl). Of course you do. Take a look back at how Hollywood has presented love stories over the years. These couples are hard to forget.
Posted by Annaliese Griffin
February 11, 2009 11:58 AM
Filed under: Photos
Badlands tells the story of a great warrior and a young boy who embark on a journey across a dangerous land to find enlightenment.
A behind-the-scenes look at the production of the second season of Freakshow.
Catch all 16 episodes of Freakshow Season 2 on amc.com now.
Recent Activity on AMC forAMC Blog
AMC Blog Categories
- 4th and Loud
- Broken Trail
- Comic Book Men
- Film Festivals
- Flashback Five
- Games, Polls & Quizzes
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPS
- Yoshitaka Ito, DEVELOPER
- Erica Kelly, COORDINATOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Ashley Shaw, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT