In real-life, relationships come and go. But on the big screen, they stay in our memories forever. Remember Richard Gere and Debra Winger (An Officer and a Gentleman) or Debra Kerr and Burt Lancaster (From Here to Eternity) or Harrison Ford and Melanie Griffith (Working Girl). Of course you do. Take a look back at how Hollywood has presented love stories over the years. These couples are hard to forget.
Posted by Annaliese Griffin
February 11, 2009 11:58 AM
Filed under: Photos
The Comic Book Men star talks about what being a comic book man really means and the most interesting thing he’s learned about Ming.
AMC’s annual FearFest kicks off today with marathons of Stephen King, Tremors and Chucky. The on-air film festival will include horror films like Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween and more.
The LA KISS’s star wide receiver talks about his fiery post-game locker room speeches and whether or not he’d make a good rock star.
Recent Activity on AMC forAMC Blog
AMC Blog Categories
- 4th and Loud
- Broken Trail
- Comic Book Men
- Film Festivals
- Flashback Five
- Games, Polls & Quizzes
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- Kevin Dreyfuss, VP, DIGITAL CONTENT
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPS
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Annmarie Nye, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO