In real-life, relationships come and go. But on the big screen, they stay in our memories forever. Remember Richard Gere and Debra Winger (An Officer and a Gentleman) or Debra Kerr and Burt Lancaster (From Here to Eternity) or Harrison Ford and Melanie Griffith (Working Girl). Of course you do. Take a look back at how Hollywood has presented love stories over the years. These couples are hard to forget.
Posted by Annaliese Griffin
February 11, 2009 11:58 AM
Filed under: Photos
Gump week begins Monday, April 14 on AMC. Watch Forrest Gump on-air and continue the experience online with quizzes, tournaments, photo galleries and movie lists.
Prepare for the upcoming Season 2 Premiere of Freakshow on May 6 by watching the first season’s episodes online and on air.
Silent Bob’s partner in crime talks about his relationship with Kevin Smith and how Jay and Silent Bob would fair on The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad.
Recent Activity on AMC forAMC Blog
AMC Blog Categories
- Broken Trail
- Comic Book Men
- Film Festivals
- Flashback Five
- Games, Polls & Quizzes
- Movie Lists
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPS
- Yoshitaka Ito, DEVELOPER
- Erica Kelly, COORDINATOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Ashley Shaw, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT