In real-life, relationships come and go. But on the big screen, they stay in our memories forever. Remember Richard Gere and Debra Winger (An Officer and a Gentleman) or Debra Kerr and Burt Lancaster (From Here to Eternity) or Harrison Ford and Melanie Griffith (Working Girl). Of course you do. Take a look back at how Hollywood has presented love stories over the years. These couples are hard to forget.
Posted by Annaliese Griffin
February 11, 2009 11:58 AM
Filed under: Photos
The Secret Stash employee talks about how he met Walt and the coolest item he’s seen come into the store.
Check out the first six pages of Cryptozoic Man Issue 1 for free on amc.com, plus a variant cover and some of Walt Flanagan’s pencil art.
The manager of Jay and Silent Bob’s Secret Stash talks about creating the Cryptozoic Man comic book and attending Baltimore Comic-Con.
Recent Activity on AMC forAMC Blog
AMC Blog Categories
- Broken Trail
- Comic Book Men
- Film Festivals
- Flashback Five
- Games, Polls & Quizzes
- Movie Lists
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Drew Pisarra, VP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Nick Bridger, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPLICATIONS
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Erica Kelly, COORDINATOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Ashley Shaw, MANAGER OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Yoshitaka Ito, DEVELOPER