In real-life, relationships come and go. But on the big screen, they stay in our memories forever. Remember Richard Gere and Debra Winger (An Officer and a Gentleman) or Debra Kerr and Burt Lancaster (From Here to Eternity) or Harrison Ford and Melanie Griffith (Working Girl). Of course you do. Take a look back at how Hollywood has presented love stories over the years. These couples are hard to forget.
Posted by Annaliese Griffin
February 11, 2009 11:58 AM
Filed under: Photos
The actor talks about his appearances on Comic Book Men and what fans can expect from Clerks III.
There’s more to the Comic Book Men guest star than being a Scifi icon.
The Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman star talks about being on Comic Book Men as the guest of honor at Superman’s 75th birthday party.
Recent Activity on AMC forAMC Blog
AMC Blog Categories
- Broken Trail
- Comic Book Men
- Film Festivals
- Flashback Five
- Games, Polls & Quizzes
- Movie Lists
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Drew Pisarra, VP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Nick Bridger, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPLICATIONS
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Erica Kelly, COORDINATOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Ashley Shaw, MANAGER OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Yoshitaka Ito, DEVELOPER