All AMC Shows
Movies on AMC
Renaissance man Clint Eastwood can do it all: Act, direct, produce, compose film scores, even serve as mayor of Carmel-by-the-Sea, California. Are you as dedicated to his career as he is? If so, be the first person to correctly answer all 15 questions in our Ultimate Fan Quiz and you'll win a copy of Clint Eastwood: Billion Dollar Man and be profiled in an upcoming blog entry.
The quiz runs from Friday, May 16 to Sunday, June 8 at midnight, and the winner will be announced shortly afterward. (Make sure we have a relevant email address in your profile so we can contact you about your prize.)
Go ahead... answer the questions.
1. What is the companion film to Letters from Iwo Jima (2006)?
2. What was Eastwood's feature debut as a director?
3. In Million Dollar Baby (2004), what equipment is Maggie training on when Dunn finally agrees to work with her?
4. How much is the bounty on Tuco in The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (1966)?
5. What is Kuribayashi's last request in Letters from Iwo Jima (2006)?
6. Which two films received the most Academy Awards of the dozens Eastwood directed?
7. In which film did Eastwood first utter the words "Make my day"?
8. What was Wolfgang Peterson best known for when Eastwood tapped him for In the Line of Fire (1993)?
9. What makes the investigative team in Magnum Force (1973) suspect that J.J. Wilson was killed by a police officer?
10. Which Eastwood film was adapted from a book by the author of Gone, Baby, Gone and A Drink Before the War?
11. Which Eastwood film shares a title with a Dwight Yoakam hit song?
12. Who designed the iconic title sequences for the Dollars trilogy?
13. In which two films does Eastwood's character die?
14. What does Saigo see that symbolizes the fate of the Japanese army in Letters from Iwo Jima (2006)?
15. Which prominent film critic famously called Dirty Harry (1971) "a deeply immoral movie"?