Season 7 Premieres
April 13 10/9c
This week, New York Magazine marvels at how “tremendous” Elisabeth Moss looks at Fashion Week, while Jon Hamm is one of People’s five sexiest men on TV. Read on for more Mad Men news:
• New York Magazine chats with Elisabeth Moss about Fashion Week and discovers which wardrobes on Mad Men the actress most covets — and what item she’ll be glad to get rid of.
• Fans have until Sunday to vote for Jon Hamm as People‘s sexiest male TV star.
• Meanwhile, Hamm will present an award at this weekend’s Emmy ceremony, Entertainment Weekly reports.
• Mad Men producers donate a walk-on role for Season 6 to be auctioned off, with proceeds benefitting family of Scott Getzinger, brother of Mad Men director Jennifer Getzinger.
• The Washington Post highlights Jon Hamm’s cameo in Aimee Mann’s new music video, which features “his distinct combination of amusing and handsome”
• The Daily Beast believes that Mad Men is “the show of our time” and deserves to win a fifth consecutive best drama Emmy.
• The Associated Press asks Christina Hendricks about her favorite TV shows growing up. Her answer: M*A*S*H and Northern Exposure. Hendricks also tells The Associated Press which TV shows she’d love to guest star on.
• Metro suggests watching Mad Men‘s Season 1 for lessons on advertising: “The best way to sell is by telling a great story.”