This week, Matthew Weiner and Christina Hendricks break down five of the “most indelible sequences” in “The Other Woman” for The Daily Beast, while Jon Hamm is set for a visit to Sesame Street. Read on for more Mad Men news:
• Matthew Weiner and Christina Hendricks talk to The Daily Beast in a two-part conversation about Season 5′s “heartbreaking” Emmy-nominated episode, “The Other Woman.”
• USA Today reports that Jon Hamm will guest-star on Sesame Street‘s upcoming season, including a sneak peek photo of Hamm with Elmo.
• Rolling Stone has video of Jessica Paré singing onstage with Jesus and Mary Chain at a stop on their North American tour.
• The Los Angeles Times profiles Christina Hendricks, pointing out her “casual, often mirthful grace and, underneath that, an unpretentious braininess.”
• Kiernan Shipka talks to People about her German shepherds, Bunny and Rosie.
• According to AllThingsD, Jon Hamm appears in an instructional video for The New Yorker‘s new iPhone app.
• The Huffington Post suggests that audiences tuning in to Breaking Bad and Mad Men might be why they’re staying home from the movies.
• The Hollywood Reporter reports that John Slattery has joined the voice cast of Dishonored, a first-person action video game. Gaming Age has more details on the project.