Encores Sundays 6AM/5c
Mad Men‘s special two-hour premiere for Season 5 arrives this Sunday at 9/8c on AMC. Looking for ways to keep busy until then? Here are ten things to do in preparation.
1. Get back up to speed with Mad Men‘s “Where Season 4 Left Off” video.
2. Learn what Season 5 has in store via behind-the-scenes video interviews with Jon Hamm, Vincent Kartheiser, Jared Harris, and series creator Matthew Weiner.
4. Find some last minutes ideas for premiere night with the Mad Men online party guide.
5. Create a new Mad Men avatar. Already have one? Give yourself a makeover.
7. Decorate your Mac/PC with Mad Men Season 5 desktop wallpapers. Update your Facebook Timeline image, too.
8. Enter the Mad Men L.A. Sweepstakes for a chance to win a trip to the Season 6 premiere.
10. Sign up for the Mad Men Memo, a weekly newsletter that keep you up-to-speed on the series.
Mad Men Season 5 debuts with a special two-hour premiere on Sun., Mar. 25 at 9/8c.