Returns Spring 2015 for the Final Episodes
The AP catches up with Jon Hamm in Indianapolis before the Super Bowl, while USA Today‘s “Talking Your Tech” video segment chats with Christina Hendricks about the jump to high-tech gadgets. Read on for more Mad Men news.
• Christina Hendricks explains to USA Today why she prefers phone calls to texting.
• Us magazine highlights the Banana Republic collection co-designed by Mad Men‘s costume designer Janie Bryant. The Hollywood Reporter also checks out the collection.
• The Wall Street Journal interviews Jared Harris about his first job ever, as a busboy and dishwasher in a NYC restaurant.
• The Houston Chronicle analyzes the behavior of some of TV’s male characters, including Don Draper: “Who knew an existential crisis could be this much fun?”
• Grantland interviews Eric Ladin (who plays Betty’s brother) about his career.
• NewNowNext considers Jon Hamm “one of the funniest men in Hollywood.”
• TV.com is re-watching Mad Men from the beginning. Season 1′s “New Amsterdam,” “5G” and “Babylon” comprise the second installment, while the third has “Red in the Face”, “The Hobo Code” and “Shoot.” The next set: “Long Weekend” and “Indian Summer.”
• PopMatters investigates the use of gender in Mad Men, including “its complex assessment of…female identity.”