Encores Sundays 6AM/5c
Those of you who subscribe to the Mad Men newsletter already know that it’s the best way to find out all the latest info on your favorite series, not to mention easy access to interviews, games, contests and more. Well, this week the best gets even better as the Mad Men newsletter becomes the Mad Men Memo, a weekly email newsletter that delivers the same crowd-pleasing content plus swag giveaways — like Mad Men Barbie dolls.
Being a Mad Men Memo subscriber means you’re automatically entered to win. So what are you waiting for? Sign up today and get weekly news and prize opportunities delivered directly to your inbox.
Posted by Ashley Shaw
January 18, 2012 9:00 AM
The nomination is one of five garnered by AMC this year.
Winner of 3 Golden Globes and 4 Emmys for Best Drama, Mad Men Season 6 is now available on Blu-ray and DVD.
Do you know what was going on outside the offices of Sterling Cooper & Partners during Season 6? Which popular British band kicked off its first American tour that year? Play the Ultimate Fan Game, then challenge your friends on Facebook to win badges.
Recent Activity on AMC forMad Men
Mad Men Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Drew Pisarra, VP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Nick Bridger, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPLICATIONS
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Erica Kelly, COORDINATOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Ashley Shaw, MANAGER OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Yoshitaka Ito, DEVELOPER