Returns April 5 at 10/9c for the Final Episodes
Those of you who subscribe to the Mad Men newsletter already know that it’s the best way to find out all the latest info on your favorite series, not to mention easy access to interviews, games, contests and more. Well, this week the best gets even better as the Mad Men newsletter becomes the Mad Men Memo, a weekly email newsletter that delivers the same crowd-pleasing content plus swag giveaways — like Mad Men Barbie dolls.
Being a Mad Men Memo subscriber means you’re automatically entered to win. So what are you waiting for? Sign up today and get weekly news and prize opportunities delivered directly to your inbox.
Posted by Ashley Shaw
January 18, 2012 9:00 AM
Watch the new trailer for the Final Episodes.
Monday is the final day to claim a scene for Mad Men: The Fan Cut.
Famed restaurants will offer Mad Men fans a rare and week-long glimpse into New York City’s culinary world as it was almost a half-century ago.
Recent Activity on AMC forMad Men
Mad Men Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- Kevin Dreyfuss, VP, DIGITAL CONTENT
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPS
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Annmarie Nye, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO