Season 7 Premieres
April 13 10/9c
Those of you who subscribe to the Mad Men newsletter already know that it’s the best way to find out all the latest info on your favorite series, not to mention easy access to interviews, games, contests and more. Well, this week the best gets even better as the Mad Men newsletter becomes the Mad Men Memo, a weekly email newsletter that delivers the same crowd-pleasing content plus swag giveaways — like Mad Men Barbie dolls.
Being a Mad Men Memo subscriber means you’re automatically entered to win. So what are you waiting for? Sign up today and get weekly news and prize opportunities delivered directly to your inbox.
Posted by Ashley Shaw
January 18, 2012 9:00 AM
Check out the first promo for Mad Men’s final season, then share your thoughts with other fans.
Iconic artist Milton Glaser reminisces about hanging out with Bob Dylan, the ad business of the late sixties, and his creative process.
Renowned artist Milton Glaser juxtaposes Don Draper’s seminal silhouette from Season 1 with psychedelic art indicative of the new season.
Recent Activity on AMC forMad Men
Mad Men Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Drew Pisarra, VP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Nick Bridger, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPLICATIONS
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Erica Kelly, COORDINATOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Ashley Shaw, MANAGER OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Yoshitaka Ito, DEVELOPER