Returns Spring 2015 for the Final Episodes
Maddicts jumped at the chance to read like a character from the series with a little help from AMCtv.com’s summer reading list of books referenced over the course of four Mad Men seasons. Look below to see which novels fans suggested adding as extra credit and which book on the original list they’d open up first.
• “I would add John Cheever’s Bullet Park. When Don signs his contract, his address is Bullet Park. It’s a great book on suburban life during that period. ” — Texasland
• “I remember most of these books on my parents’ bookshelves except Lady Chatterly’s Lover, but we found its hiding place, anyway.” — Kathy Hayes Bailey
• “So many great books to read, but I think my first choice from the list would have to be the Nancy Drew ‘Clue of the Black Keys’.” — zerelda
Log onto the Mad Men Talk forum to join a conversation or start a topic of your own. As always, your comments throughout the blog are welcome.
Posted by Ashley Shaw
September 1, 2011 9:00 AM
Don kisses a client, while Betty grants an odd request. Mad Men encores air this Sunday, November 23 at 6AM/5c.
Relive every ad pitch, steamy tryst, historical moment and classic quip when AMC encores the full series beginning on November 16.
Get more of Mad Men with the Season 7 Part 1 on DVD, Blu-Ray and Digital HD.
Recent Activity on AMC forMad Men
Mad Men Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- Kevin Dreyfuss, VP, DIGITAL CONTENT
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPS
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Annmarie Nye, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO