Season 7 Premieres
April 13 10/9c
Maddicts jumped at the chance to read like a character from the series with a little help from AMCtv.com’s summer reading list of books referenced over the course of four Mad Men seasons. Look below to see which novels fans suggested adding as extra credit and which book on the original list they’d open up first.
• “I would add John Cheever’s Bullet Park. When Don signs his contract, his address is Bullet Park. It’s a great book on suburban life during that period. ” — Texasland
• “I remember most of these books on my parents’ bookshelves except Lady Chatterly’s Lover, but we found its hiding place, anyway.” — Kathy Hayes Bailey
• “So many great books to read, but I think my first choice from the list would have to be the Nancy Drew ‘Clue of the Black Keys’.” — zerelda
Log onto the Mad Men Talk forum to join a conversation or start a topic of your own. As always, your comments throughout the blog are welcome.
Posted by Ashley Shaw
September 1, 2011 9:00 AM
Check out the first promo for Mad Men’s final season, then share your thoughts with other fans.
Iconic artist Milton Glaser reminisces about hanging out with Bob Dylan, the ad business of the late sixties, and his creative process.
Renowned artist Milton Glaser juxtaposes Don Draper’s seminal silhouette from Season 1 with psychedelic art indicative of the new season.
Recent Activity on AMC forMad Men
Mad Men Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Drew Pisarra, VP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Nick Bridger, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPLICATIONS
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Erica Kelly, COORDINATOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Ashley Shaw, MANAGER OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Yoshitaka Ito, DEVELOPER