AMCtv.com awards the Talk forum and blog commenters quoted in our weekly “What You’re Saying” post with prizes like a Mad Men mug or a Mad Men baseball cap (limit one per person).
Mad Men JibJab videos — in which fans have the opportunity to enter the world of Mad Men by sticking their head on Don, Betty, Roger or Joan — are making the rounds on the web. Clearly, Maddicts can’t get enough:
• “JibJab cool and cute..” — jan143
• “Star in your own Mad Men video with the help of JibJab” — Tom Jeffrey
• “just jib jabbed myself and it was a hoot!” — j9mac
In order to claim your prize, please click here to email your full name and mailing address, plus the title of the post in which you are quoted, within one week of this posting.
Log onto the Talk forum to join a conversation or start a Mad Men topic of your own. As always, your comments throughout the blog are welcome.
Posted by Ashley Shaw
July 15, 2010 3:30 PM
The Season 7 Premiere is draped in red, white and blue, while Peggy adopts a military theme.
John Slattery, who plays Roger Sterling on AMC’s Mad Men, talks about the trick to juggling on camera and his theory on what the show is all about.
Learn more about Richard Nixon’s 1969 inaugural address, which Don watches on TV in the Season 7 Premiere.
Recent Activity on AMC forMad Men
Mad Men Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPS
- Yoshitaka Ito, DEVELOPER
- Erica Kelly, COORDINATOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Ashley Shaw, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT