Season 7 Premieres
April 13 10/9c
AMCtv.com awards the Talk forum and blog commenters quoted in our weekly “What You’re Saying” post with prizes like a Mad Men mug or a Mad Men baseball cap (limit one per person).
Mad Men JibJab videos — in which fans have the opportunity to enter the world of Mad Men by sticking their head on Don, Betty, Roger or Joan — are making the rounds on the web. Clearly, Maddicts can’t get enough:
• “JibJab cool and cute..” — jan143
• “Star in your own Mad Men video with the help of JibJab” — Tom Jeffrey
• “just jib jabbed myself and it was a hoot!” — j9mac
In order to claim your prize, please click here to email your full name and mailing address, plus the title of the post in which you are quoted, within one week of this posting.
Log onto the Talk forum to join a conversation or start a Mad Men topic of your own. As always, your comments throughout the blog are welcome.
Posted by Ashley Shaw
July 15, 2010 3:30 PM
Check out the first promo for Mad Men’s final season, then share your thoughts with other fans.
Iconic artist Milton Glaser reminisces about hanging out with Bob Dylan, the ad business of the late sixties, and his creative process.
Renowned artist Milton Glaser juxtaposes Don Draper’s seminal silhouette from Season 1 with psychedelic art indicative of the new season.
Recent Activity on AMC forMad Men
Mad Men Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Drew Pisarra, VP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Nick Bridger, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPLICATIONS
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Erica Kelly, COORDINATOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Ashley Shaw, MANAGER OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Yoshitaka Ito, DEVELOPER