Season 7 Premieres
April 13 10/9c
AMCtv.com awards the Talk forum and blog commenters quoted in our weekly “What You’re Saying” post with prizes like a Mad Men pen or a Mad Men poster (limit one per person).
New season, new commenter prizes, but always a lot to talk about. Maddicts were remarking on Season 3′s promos, how they were planning to watch the premiere and making plans for a Mad Men avatar-only virtual cocktail party.
• “My favorite is…’Utterly Seductive’ That music just nails it…! And the clip of Don’s command: FIND A WAY TO WATCH THIS…. So dramatic, so compelling…so ‘mad men.’”
• “I’m fixing myself a rye and ginger and taking the phone off the hook
and warning my family DO NOT DISTURB unless the blinkin’ house is on
fire. Interrupt and die, people.” — Auburn Annie
• “Create your character early and join us. This is as close as we will
come to being able to talk directly to each other for a few hours. The
most fun will be in seeing how everyone represents themselves!” — greytone
Log onto the Talk forum to join in the conversation or start a Mad Men topic of your own. As always, your comments throughout the blog are also welcome.
Posted by Lily Oei
August 14, 2009 11:25 AM
Check out the first promo for Mad Men’s final season, then share your thoughts with other fans.
Iconic artist Milton Glaser reminisces about hanging out with Bob Dylan, the ad business of the late sixties, and his creative process.
Renowned artist Milton Glaser juxtaposes Don Draper’s seminal silhouette from Season 1 with psychedelic art indicative of the new season.
Recent Activity on AMC forMad Men
Mad Men Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Drew Pisarra, VP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Nick Bridger, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPLICATIONS
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Erica Kelly, COORDINATOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Ashley Shaw, MANAGER OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Yoshitaka Ito, DEVELOPER