The Final Episodes
AMCtv.com awards the Talk forum and blog commenters quoted in our weekly “What You’re Saying” post with prizes like a Mad Men pen or a Mad Men poster (limit one per person).
New season, new commenter prizes, but always a lot to talk about. Maddicts were remarking on Season 3′s promos, how they were planning to watch the premiere and making plans for a Mad Men avatar-only virtual cocktail party.
• “My favorite is…’Utterly Seductive’ That music just nails it…! And the clip of Don’s command: FIND A WAY TO WATCH THIS…. So dramatic, so compelling…so ‘mad men.’”
• “I’m fixing myself a rye and ginger and taking the phone off the hook
and warning my family DO NOT DISTURB unless the blinkin’ house is on
fire. Interrupt and die, people.” — Auburn Annie
• “Create your character early and join us. This is as close as we will
come to being able to talk directly to each other for a few hours. The
most fun will be in seeing how everyone represents themselves!” — greytone
Log onto the Talk forum to join in the conversation or start a Mad Men topic of your own. As always, your comments throughout the blog are also welcome.
Posted by Lily Oei
August 14, 2009 11:25 AM
The actress talks about keeping her role on the show a secret and putting together a tailored wardrobe.
The Mad Men actress talks about Rachel and Don’s compatibility and returning to the show in little more than a chinchilla coat for Episode 708.
The end is near: Here’s how to prepare for the final episodes of Mad Men.
Recent Activity on AMC forMad Men
Mad Men Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Kevin Dreyfuss, VP, DIGITAL CONTENT
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPLICATIONS
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Annmarie Nye, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Cory Abbey, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Laura Luckenbaugh, ASSISTANT, DIGITAL MEDIA
- T Sahara Meer, EDITORIAL DIRECTOR
- Ashleen Wicklow, ASSISTANT PRODUCER