Returns Spring 2015 for the Final Episodes
AMCtv.com awards the Talk forum and blog commenters quoted in our weekly “What You’re Saying” post with prizes like a Mad Men pen or a Mad Men poster (limit one per person).
New season, new commenter prizes, but always a lot to talk about. Maddicts were remarking on Season 3′s promos, how they were planning to watch the premiere and making plans for a Mad Men avatar-only virtual cocktail party.
• “My favorite is…’Utterly Seductive’ That music just nails it…! And the clip of Don’s command: FIND A WAY TO WATCH THIS…. So dramatic, so compelling…so ‘mad men.’”
• “I’m fixing myself a rye and ginger and taking the phone off the hook
and warning my family DO NOT DISTURB unless the blinkin’ house is on
fire. Interrupt and die, people.” — Auburn Annie
• “Create your character early and join us. This is as close as we will
come to being able to talk directly to each other for a few hours. The
most fun will be in seeing how everyone represents themselves!” — greytone
Log onto the Talk forum to join in the conversation or start a Mad Men topic of your own. As always, your comments throughout the blog are also welcome.
Posted by Lily Oei
August 14, 2009 11:25 AM
Get more of Mad Men with the Season 7 Part 1 on DVD, Blu-Ray and Digital HD.
Mad Men’s Jay R. Ferguson speaks to AMCtv.com about what Stan’s beard represents and what he kept from the creative lounge.
In this interview, Mad Men’s Robert Morse (Bertram Cooper) discusses his character’s final dance number, as well as the first computer he ever saw.
Recent Activity on AMC forMad Men
Mad Men Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- Kevin Dreyfuss, VP, DIGITAL CONTENT
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPS
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Annmarie Nye, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO