Binge Marathon Sundays 5/4c
This week, Bryan Cranston and Vince Gilligan speak with a local Albuquerque publication as shooting for the show’s final episodes wraps, while Wired touts Jesse as one of TV’s best characters. Plus, Giancarlo Esposito talks about Gus with A.V. Club.. Read on for more:
• Bryan Cranston is interviewed by Albuquerque’s Local iQ about his Breaking Bad role: “To have the emotional spectrum given to me that Walter White has been able to play, that’s just unheard of.”
• Local iQ also speaks with Vince Gilligan, who talks about what Albuquerque brought to Breaking Bad: “I can’t imagine the show would be nearly as interesting as it is if it were set anywhere else. Just the cinematography and the look of the show.”
• Wired spotlights four of TV’s best characters who play supporting roles, including Jesse, observing, “it’s hard to imagine the show without him as foil to Walter White.” (No Link.)
• Giancarlo Esposito talks to A.V. Club about playing Gus and how he’s “in gratitude that Vince Gilligan had such a depth of vision and the foresight to see that this character could be a great addition to what he had envisioned in Breaking Bad.”
• To stay up-to-date on the latest news about Breaking Bad, sign up for the weekly newsletter Breaking News.