This week, Gold Derby assesses Aaron Paul’s chances of nabbing a third Emmy, while The Hollywood Reporter covers Andrew Voegeli’s win as camera operator of the year. Plus: TheCelebrityCafe.com asks 10 questions about the rest of the series. Read on for more:
• Gold Derby asks whether Aaron Paul can win Emmy No. 3 this year and puts his odds of repeating at 19 to 10.
• TheCelebrityCafe.com eagerly anticipates Breaking Bad‘s return and poses 10 “key questions that are probably on all of our minds” — such as “How will the vial of ricin come into play?”
• The Hollywood Reporter covers Andrew Voegeli‘s camera operator of the year in television win for his work on Breaking Bad.
• The Albuquerque Journal reports that Albuquerque Studios and Youth Development Inc. are partnering for a fundraiser where the grand prize is a visit to the Breaking Bad set.
• The New York Times reports that Bob Odenkirk and Ben Stiller are the executive producers of a series called The Birthday Boys that’s been picked up by IFC.
• Dean Norris was slated to guest-star on this week’s episode of NBC’s Whitney, according to TV Equals.
• The Albuquerque Journal reports that the Breaking Bad bill, which would expand New Mexico’s film tax credit program for long-running TV shows, would be a “game-changer,” according to a Walt Disney Co. executive.
• Digital Spy showcases one fan’s homage to the show: an acrylic painting of Walt and Jesse.
• To stay up-to-date on the latest news about Breaking Bad, sign up for the weekly newsletter Breaking News.