Binge Marathon Sundays 5/4c
This week, Bryan Cranston talks to the Associated Press about Walt’s fate and appears in the trailer for Jimmy Kimmel’s latest fake movie. Plus, Cranston saves the day at the Independent Spirit Awards. Read on for more:
• Bryan Cranston’s take on Breaking Bad‘s ending? “There’s nothing good, there’s not going to be redemption,” he tells The Associated Press.
• io9 has the trailer for Jimmy Kimmel Live‘s Movie: The Movie 2V trailer which features Bryan Cranston as a “brilliant armless piano savant.”
• HitFix considers Bryan Cranston one of the best things about this year’s Independent Spirit Awards, partly because he provided some comic relief when an acceptance speech went on too long.
• Metro stops by Twisters, the location for Los Pollos Hermanos that has become a mecca for Breaking Bad fans.
• Meanwhile, Uproxx also made a pilgrimage to the land of Breaking Bad, visiting various location sites and meeting Bryan Cranston himself.
• People and the Associated Press report that Breaking Bad has donated clothing used in the drama to a thrift store in Albuquerque. According to the Albuquerque Journal, Breaking Bad fans lined up outside the store to get a chance to own clothes from the show.
• According to The Hollywood Reporter, reruns from Breaking Bad‘s first four seasons will air on the Sundance Channel, starting with a marathon on March 4.
• Variety reports that Thomas Golubic, Breaking Bad‘s music supervisor, won a Guild of Music Superviors Award in the scripted drama category.
• The Chicago area’s Daily Herald profiles Marius Stan (Bogdan Wolynetz), who jokes, “In most cases, eyebrows like this would be a nuisance. But for me, it’s worked out well.”
• The Los Angeles Times takes a look at the so-called Breaking Bad bill which would boost incentives to film in New Mexico.
• To stay up-to-date on the latest news about Breaking Bad, sign up for the weekly newsletter Breaking News.