This week, People names Aaron Paul one of its sexiest men, while Breaking Bad lands on several of Adweek‘s hot media property short lists. Plus, Jonathan Banks appears on NBC’s Parks and Recreation. Read on for more:
• People names Aaron Paul the sexiest man alive from his home state of Idaho.
• Aaron Paul is No. 4 on Salon‘s list of the year’s sexiest men, partly because of his “impish smile, dramatic jawline — and, of course, those meth-blue eyes.”
• Adweek‘s short list of the hottest media properties includes Breaking Bad in the “Best reason to watch TV now” and “Show that keeps you on the edge of your seat” categories.
• “Even in comedy, Jonathan Banks is terrifying,” CarterMatt.com says of the actor’s recent turn on NBC’s Parks and Recreation. TV Fanatic thinks the show’s casting people “utilized what Banks does so well, but for a more comedic effect than on Breaking Bad.”
• At a reunion for The Ben Stiller Show, Judd Apatow says everyone was “just in awe” of Bob Odenkirk, a writer on the program.
• You can now buy Breaking Bad-inspired bath salts that look like the show’s signature blue crystal, reports the Albuquerque Journal. The Los Angeles Times discusses how local Albuquerque businesses are capitalizing on Breaking Bad‘s popularity.
• To stay up-to-date on the latest news about Breaking Bad, sign up for the weekly newsletter Breaking News.