Admit it: You’re a Breaking Bad superfan. But while you may know all the ins and outs of Walter White and Jesse Pinkman, how well do you know the guys that play them? It’s time to get better acquainted with Breaking Bad‘s Emmy-winning cast by following their individual Twitter accounts. Find out what new projects Aaron Paul is working on, or read the latest witticism from Bob Odenkirk. Who knows, you may even catch Bryan Cranston tweeting Breaking Bad tidbits from the Albuquerque set. Herewith, a directory of Breaking Bad cast Twitter handles, and a few of their more memorable Tweets.
Note to @michaelphelps. Channel your inner Walter White. As you look at the water imagine blue crystal and say to yourself, I AM the danger!
– Bryan Cranston (@BryanCranston) July 29, 2012
Walking and drinking gatorade and some guy just yelled out “gatorade me bitch” and then I tossed it to him. I want it back so bad. #regret
— Aaron Paul (@aaronpaul_8) August 23, 2012
Quickly, my battery is dying and I just thought of the most hilarious twee
– Mr. Bob Odenkirk (@mrbobodenkirk) August 2, 2012
I will kill your wife , I will kill your son , I will kill your infant daughter !
– Giancarlo Esposito (@quiethandfilms) September 18, 2012
Thank you all for watching just wait an see it’s going to be a crazy season 5
– Rj Mitte (@RjMitte) July 10, 2012
Yesterday I was sitting in Newark thinking that a BrBa flavor of Ben and Jerry’s could really take the edge off of the series ending.
– Betsy Brandt (@betsy_brandt) September 1, 2012
The key to success is to always be positive and let’s face it if your positive it just feels good.
– Steven M Quezada (@abqjoker) September 8, 2012
One time, Michael J. Fox and I peed next to each other in a bathroom. He said, “You’re taller in person”. I’m still bragging.
– Matt Jones (@mattjonesisdead) September 24, 2012
I flirted with disaster last night. Now disaster won’t stop texting me.
– Charles Baker (@CharlesEbaker) August 18, 2012
congrats to the amazingly talented @aaronpaul_8 on another emmy!!!! I adore your guts and screamed when you won! So happy for you. LOVE YOU!
– krysten ritter (@Krystenritter) September 24, 2012
Made up my mind…I’m Voting #Heisenberg/Pinkman2012
– Luis Moncada (@LuisMoncada77) October 17, 2012