Complete Series Marathon
The very last Breaking Bad episode of 2012 airs this Sun., Sep. 2 at 10/9c. Looking for ways to fuel your own excitement until then? Here are ten things to do to get ready for Episode 8, “Gliding Over All.”
1. Watch a sneak peek video from Episode 8.
2. Check out two sneak peek photos of the last episode of 2012.
3. Find out about Breaking Bad Story Sync, a LIVE two-screen experience for the premiere broadcast of Episode 8 on Sunday at 10ET/PT.
5. Ask Breaking Bad‘s creator and executive producer Vince Gilligan your questions for an online Q&A with the fans.
6. Read Hank’s Season 5 blog posts.
7. Listen to the Breaking Bad Insider podcasts for Season 5.
8. Sign up for Breaking News: the Breaking Bad Newsletter to keep up-to-date about the final episodes of the series. (You also might win some swag.)
10. Show your love for Breaking Bad with the Where’s My AMC? Sweepstakes. You might win $4,000 and a Canon 7D camera. (NOTE: This contest has now ended.)
The last Breaking Bad episode of 2012, “Gliding Over All,” airs this Sun., Sep. 2 at 10/9c on AMC.