Throughout Breaking Bad Season 4, AMC will award Talk Forum commenters quoted in our weekly “What You’re Saying” post with prizes (limit one per person).This week, commenters will receive Season 3 DVD sets. Next week: Heisenberg T-shirts.
Breaking Bad fans are buzzing this week about Brock’s sudden illness and trip to the hospital, with commenters on the Talk Forum debating whether or not Brock was poisoned — and if so, by whom. Here’s a sampling of what people are saying:
• “I just think its a BIG stretch that anyone poisoned him. If he did get into the poison at all. Someone already used the term ‘red herring.’” — Handysmurf
• “This is Breaking Bad here, they wouldn’t just introduce something like this and have it be a complete coincidence. Would you be satisfied with the explanation that the kid just happened to get sick on the same day Jesse randomly lost his ricin cigarette?” — tonyg567
• “Gus poisoned the kid. It was his appropriate response to Jesse not signing off on killing Walt.” — Wayne
Log onto the Talk forum to join in any of these conversations or start a Breaking Bad topic of your own.
Posted by Carolyn Koo
October 6, 2011 12:00 AM
The dramatic series is up for yet another Norman Felton Award for Outstanding Producer of Episodic Television, its fifth chance at the prize.
Want to whet your appetite now? Check out the latest teaser, entitled Tingle Fingers.
Get ready for Saul’s first appearance on the Breaking Bad Binge with quizzes, videos and interviews.
Recent Activity on AMC forBreaking Bad
Breaking Bad Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Hannah Bae, COORDINATOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- Kevin Dreyfuss, VP, DIGITAL CONTENT
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Heggen, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPS
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Annmarie Nye, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO