Throughout Breaking Bad Season 4, AMC will award Talk Forum commenters quoted in our weekly “What You’re Saying” post with prizes (limit one per person).This week, commenters will receive Season 3 DVD sets. Next week: Heisenberg T-shirts.
Breaking Bad fans are buzzing this week about Brock’s sudden illness and trip to the hospital, with commenters on the Talk Forum debating whether or not Brock was poisoned — and if so, by whom. Here’s a sampling of what people are saying:
• “I just think its a BIG stretch that anyone poisoned him. If he did get into the poison at all. Someone already used the term ‘red herring.’” — Handysmurf
• “This is Breaking Bad here, they wouldn’t just introduce something like this and have it be a complete coincidence. Would you be satisfied with the explanation that the kid just happened to get sick on the same day Jesse randomly lost his ricin cigarette?” — tonyg567
• “Gus poisoned the kid. It was his appropriate response to Jesse not signing off on killing Walt.” — Wayne
Log onto the Talk forum to join in any of these conversations or start a Breaking Bad topic of your own.
Posted by Carolyn Koo
October 6, 2011 12:00 AM
In Part I of Vince Gilligan’s two-part fan interview, the Breaking Bad creator and executive producer talks about the origins of Heisenberg’s blue meth and the show as a sociological experiment.
Breaking Bad’s Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Anna Gunn, Dean Norris, Betsy Brandt, RJ Mitte and Bob Odenkirk select favorite scenes from the series to date in advance of the Finale this Sunday 9/8c.
Breaking Bad wins the Emmy for Outstanding Drama and Anna Gunn wins for Outstanding Supporting Actress.
Recent Activity on AMC forBreaking Bad
Breaking Bad Categories
- Mac McKean, SVP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Drew Pisarra, VP, DIGITAL MEDIA
- Monica Bhatia, DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION EVERYWHERE
- Nick Bridger, DIRECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT APPLICATIONS
- Lee Dayton, SENIOR PRODUCER
- Tim Dirks, SENIOR EDITOR & FILM HISTORIAN
- John Frankfurt, DIRECTOR OF ONLINE DEVELOPMENT
- Erica Kelly, COORDINATOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Khalilah Martin, MANAGER OF DIGITAL PRODUCTION
- Steve Marzolf, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Clayton Neuman, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CONTENT
- Evan Scott, MANAGER OF DIGITAL VIDEO
- Ashley Shaw, MANAGER OF DIGITAL MEDIA
- Yoshitaka Ito, DEVELOPER