Sun Feb 8 & Mon Feb 9 10/9c
• USA Today highlights new Better Call Saul art, in which Saul “stands at a beaten-down pay phone – the receiver hanging lifelessly – amid the stark beauty of the New Mexico desert,” and a teaser video featuring “a very dirty car going through a car wash” with a LWYRUP license plate.
• Rolling Stone spotlights the latest Better Call Saul teaser, noting, “Atticus Finch was a crusader for justice and Lt. Daniel Kaffee proved he could handle the truth — but neither has the mug to prove that they’re the world’s greatest lawyer.” Time adds, “This brief teaser conveys a message Goodman himself would certainly endorse: the damaged goods on the bargain rack are preferable to their full-priced counterparts, intact as they may be.”
• ScreenCrush takes a look at another teaser for Better Call Saul, calling it a “clever” new promo.
Continue reading “USA Today, Rolling Stone, Time Feature New Saul Art, Teasers” »
You won’t hear any courtroom objections over this news: The character gallery for Better Call Saul has arrived. Check out a photo gallery featuring Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk), Mike Ehrmantraut (Jonathan Banks), Chuck McGill (Michael McKean), Kim (Rhea Seehorn), Howard Hamlin (Patrick Fabian) and Nacho (Michael Mando). Then, watch the latest trailers, clips and teasers for Better Call Saul here.
Better Call Saul premieres in a two-night event on Sunday, February 8 and Monday, February 9 at 10/9c on AMC.
Wish you could visit the set of Better Call Saul? Well, this week, you can. Subscribe to the official Better Call Saul Insiders Club and you will receive the exclusive digital video of Better Call Saul‘s First Day on Set in your inbox tomorrow, December 18. The best part? You’ll see Bob Odenkirk, Vince Gilligan and other Breaking Bad alums hard at work without subjecting yourself to the Albuquerque sun.
Better Call Saul debuts in a two-night premiere event on Sunday, February 8 and Monday, February 9 at 10/9c on AMC.
You’ll have to wait until February for the premiere of Better Call Saul, but eager fans can check out the official Season 1 poster right now. The key art features Saul (Bob Odenkirk) having trouble at a payphone in the desert outside of Albuquerque. Does the future hold better calls for Saul? Tune in for the two-night premiere event on Sunday, February 8 and Monday, February 9 at 10/9c on AMC to find out.
Click here to see a larger version of the poster.
To keep up with the latest series updates and interact with other fans, be sure to sign up for the Better Call Saul newsletter, like Better Call Saul on Facebook, and follow Better Call Saul on Twitter.
His methods may be dirty, but there’s no reason why his car should be. Check out the latest Better Call Saul teaser, featuring Saul’s signature white Cadillac. And don’t forget to mark your calendar for the Better Call Saul two-night premiere event on Sunday, February 8 and Monday, February 9 at 10/9c on AMC.
‘Tis the season for giving, and AMC has a treat for Saul fans… two all-new Better Call Saul teasers, highlighting two more reasons to love Saul Goodman: his signature colorful dress shirts and his choice of coffee mug. Check them out below, and be sure to mark your calendars for the Better Call Saul two-night premiere event on Sunday, February 8 and Monday, February 9 at 10/9c on AMC.
This week, buzz is building for Better Call Saul according to Variety, while Bob Odenkirk wins praise from The New York Times for his new book. Plus, multi-threat Odenkirk also wins kudos for his comedy album. Read on for more:
• Variety reports that Better Call Saul‘s digital audience rating debuted on the Cable/Streaming trending chart at number seven after a clip aired during The Walking Dead‘s midseason finale.
• The New York Times review of Bob Odenkirk’s A Load of Hooey asks, “Is it fair that he is not only a funny, successful actor but also a funny, successful writer?”
• A.V. Club deems Bob Odenkirk’s Amateur Hour one of the best comedy albums and specials of 2014, observing that Odenkirk “throws away jokes that other comics would kill for, though presumably he’ll pick them back up at some point.”
Continue reading “Buzz Builds for Saul; Bob Odenkirk Wins Praise From NY Times” »
This week, Vulture, E! Online and others catch the new Better Call Saul sneak peek, while Bill Burr hopes to reprise the role of Kuby on Saul. Plus, Vince Gilligan and Jimmy McGill congratulate the Irish city of Galway. Read on for more:
• Vulture watches a new Better Call Saul clip and says, “Okay, this is more like it. With the premiere of the show three months away, Better Call Saul has finally provided us with a clip of substance. Watch below. Mike’s back and as Mike-y as ever.” CarterMatt describes the video as “short, but effective.” E! Online says, “We’re not scientists or anything, but basically, Jonathan Banks is magic, people.” Entertainment Weekly, The Huffington Post, MTV, the New York Daily News and Rolling Stone were also entertained by the clip.
• Bill Burr tells The Hollywood Reporter he hopes to be on Better Call Saul and adds, “All I know about Better Call Saul is I’m watching every episode, because I was a huge fan of Breaking Bad before I even got on it. Vince Gilligan — I owe that guy my acting career.”
• In a video at Ireland’s Independent.ie, Vince Gilligan and “another good Irishman, Jimmy McGill – that’s Saul Goodman’s real name” congratulate Galway on its UNESCO City of Film status.
Continue reading “Vulture, E!, EW Catch Saul Sneak Peek; Bill Burr Hopes for a Call From Saul” »
It’s a season of anticipation, both for the upcoming holidays and for the premiere of Better Call Saul. Check out the latest teaser for the series, in which a client’s unsavory past is made more palatable with the help of the “World’s Greatest Lawyer.”
The turkey leftovers may be dwindling and your family has likely gone home, but AMC has one more thing for you to be thankful for: a new clip of Better Call Saul. Check out this new clip in which Saul gets more than he bargained for at a parking garage. Then sign up for the Better Call Saul newsletter to get all the latest Saul news delivered directly to your inbox. Want even more Saul? Don’t forget to follow the upcoming series on Facebook and Twitter to interact with other fans.
Better Call Saul airs in a two-night premiere event on Sunday, February 8 at 10/9c and Monday, February 9 at 10/9c.